The Brock Stokke Bump Off & Tacky Attire event was created in memory of Brock Stokke. Brock passed away in 2012. One of his many passions was skiing and he loved to spend his weekends at Showdown.
His family wanted to keep his memory and spirit alive, so we created the Brock Stokke Bump Off Bash. This annual event is also Tacky Attire Day so be sure to dress up in your tackiest outfit to go skiing and snowboarding! This day is a true celebration of fun. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you only have today”.
Brock Stokke Schedule:
- Registration at the lodge until 10:30 & at the Top Rock until 10:45
- All participants must meet at the Top Rock for event overview, this is mandatory!
- Event Starts at 11 am
- The first run is Glory Hole
- The second run is Gun Barrel
- The third run is Ruby
- Then everyone will meet at the top for the 2:00 moment of silence
- The 4th run is Upper Quick with a jump at the bottom
- Awards at 5 pm in the Hole in the Wall Saloon
Sorry, there are no events listed for Neihart at this time.